My self-assurance is increasing.
Every day, I see more evidence that I am capable of overcoming obstacles in my life. I am aware of my abilities and strengths. Recalling my achievements allows me to see myself in a more optimistic and objective light. I choose projects that are a good fit for my skills.
I am in control of my emotions; I accept full responsibility for my actions. I consider my options before taking action. I believe my concerns and doubts when making choices that will help me achieve my objectives.
I exude self-assurance. I feel better and friendlier when I appear confident.
I take calculated risks; I push myself out of my comfort zone. I take advanced lessons or try a new sport. Instead of avoiding confrontation, I settle it. In business meetings, I speak up and make suggestions to my boss.
I keep repeating optimistic affirmations to myself. Words that inspire me and foster a growth mentality are my favorites.
I accept myself in my current state. Rather than comparing myself to others, I follow my concept of success. At work and home, I am genuine.
I permit myself to be insecure. I built my relationships on the foundation of transparent and truthful contact. I have confidence in my family and friends. And when I fall short of standards, I love myself.
When something shakes my self-assurance, I get back up. I evaluate my experiences and put what I’ve learned into practice. I want to move forward.
I now have confidence in myself and my skills. With constant effort and practice, I can improve my confidence.
Questions for Self-Reflection:
1. How does other people’s input influence how I feel about myself?
2. How do you distinguish between trust and arrogance?
3. In what area of my life do I want to gain more confidence?
At this point, we established that:
- Every day, I see more evidence that I am capable of overcoming obstacles in my life.
- I am aware of my abilities and strengths.
- Recalling my achievements allows me to see myself in a more optimistic and objective light.
- I choose projects that are a good fit for my skills.
- With constant effort and practice, I can improve my confidence.